Self-Coaching Challenge–Pick one of the Growth Mindset Principles and set a Smart Goal for change over the next thirty days . Good Luck and Enjoy Coach Mark
“Hold on to your own convictions, despite what society and other people want you to believe.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Be more open and curious by embracing the goal of life-long “learning”. Learn something new everyday.
- Find Courage and Mental Toughness by embracing Vulnerability and Failure. Learn the lesson form screwing-up and then show resilience by snapping back into action.
- Accept imperfection by building more competence and confidence through increased Self-Efficacy
- Feel Compassion: For Yourself and Others
- Except Uncertainty and change with more ease
- Express and show more gratitude and kindness toward others
- Physically Present yourself in a more assertive and positive manner
- Be more mindful and present in the “here and now”
- Play and Learn More: Take on learning challenges, try new things, be “gritty” and have fun!
- Give Trust away…