Daily Quote: “It certainly does me no harm to say “thank you” and to feel grateful at every possible occasion.” MWH
“May you know the fearlessness of an open heart. May you never meet anyone you consider a stranger, and know that no matter what, you are not alone. May you have compassion for others’ suffering and joy in their delights. May you be free to give and receive love.” Sharon Salzberg
Now let’s spend some time activating a sense of gratitude or appreciation for what we have and achieved in life. There’s so much that is amazing and joyful in life.
Self-Coaching Challenge: Write down 5 things that you are grateful for today. Reflect on how you feel and what you value after writing the list. Your challenge is to continue for 30 days, everyday writing down just a few things you are grateful for.
Here’s my list:
- My wonderful and caring wife of 49 years whom I am lucky to share my life with.
- My 3 boys who were a joy to raise and share moments with.
- My body, for being healthy and hardy after 71 years.
- My tennis buddies who help me sustain an active life in retirement.4.
- The internet, for allowing me to connect with so many people each day through my blog. email@example.com