Self-Coaching Challenge: Creating Your Future in next 30 days: 6 Steps for Continuous Personal Change
CONTINUOUS CHANGE AND PERSONAL GROWTH MODEL
1. Ask yourself WHY? Identify one reason for wanting to make this personal change
2. ASSESS? Where your are NOW ( Point A)
3. WHAT? Describe in realistic and specific detail your end goal ( Point B )?
4. HOW? Creating the future (Development Plan) Include how to overcome barriers and distractions
5. ACTION PLAN: WHAT, HOW AND BY WHEN
6. CONTINUOUS LEARNING AND FEEDBACK LOOP: Use a metric to assess your changes. Ask others how you are doing in regard to a specific change goal, like listening. Do they see the changes? Are they experiencing you in new way? What suggestions do they have for you to change even more? Thank them for the feedback. Update your plan and goals based on experience and feedback.