Here are 35 things I learned the hard way. Ask questions and listening other people’s experience can reduce your learning. I just wanted to pass these on to save you time and energy. I am sure you can add to the list. Please add your thoughts and I will pass them on. Coach Mark
Maxims for Living a Meaningful Life
Mark W. Hardwick, Ph.D.
- Give away the credit demonstrates to others that you are a true leader.
- You must confront your problems and find solutions . Things do not get better by ignoring or denying they exist. As a matter of fact they get worst.
- Some problems have no solutions, so they just go on.
- Acceptance is not giving-in or caving. It is listening by using empathy to understand but not agreement.
- Lack of assertiveness has specific consequences to the quality of your life.
- To require that others respond to you as exactly as you want; means you give them control over you.
- “Finding” yourself is impossible but creating yourself is a worthwhile endeavor.
- Doing the same thing over and over again and getting the same results is not only foolish it is a waste of precious energy and limited time.
- If you influence…
View original post 504 more words