“There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own SELF”. Aldous Huxley
Self-Coaching : “Structure with Process” Model –-Learning how to learn through experience and self-discovery in order to minimize danger, threats and fears and maximize happiness, positive rewards and meaning.
1. Show-up Pay attention and become more self-aware
2. Identify personal strengths through assessment and listening and questioning
3. Try out skills and new know-how by experimenting
4. Get feedback—what worked, what did not work
5. Try again—
6. Understand the Plus 1 stretch-challenge-and respond learning cycle.