Daily quote: “In the middle of the road of my life I awoke in a dark wood where the true way was wholly lost.”–Dante
1. Re-evaluate the purpose of your idea or plan. Obtain new information and knowledge about what is working and what is not.
2. Rekindle the “heart” or core of your message. Does your message inspire and bring passion to the cause?
3. Re-strategize—Is the plan mobilizing a following and does it have the staying power to over obstacles and take actions that can make a difference?
4. Re-focus—Make the initiative or idea a top of the mind priority. Stop and re-examine mission, vision, goals and strategies for action.
5. Re-energize followers by focusing on ownership and “Big” picture. This is our stake in the ground, we own the results or failure of the initiative. No excuses permitted for in action. If you are not committed or don’t own the plan you can’t lead
Action Challenge: Stop tonight and reflect and re-set one of your New Years Resolutions. Good Luck and never give-up.