“Life’s ultimate lesson–Do your BEST and do it with ENTHUSIASM and BELIEF that’s all you can ask of yourself because no one is perfect.” M. W. Hardwick, Ph.D.
Want to know success try some of the following–
1. Understand your strengths and play to them…just use what you have
2. Have a clear dream or lifetime goal and then focus on the little things that will make you better in what ever endeavor you choose.
3. Keep illusions away by focusing on reality and who you are. Always live your beliefs and values. This will support you on the journey rather than getting stuck in momentary wins or loses.
5. Real winners thrive in moments of maximum pressure–they want the ball at the end of the game. Pressure brings increased focus and improved performance.
6. Reach for your “life goal” has its highs and lows just don’t let your disappointment over shadow the bright shinning moments. Stay positive and do what you need to do and the rewards will come your way.
7. Identify how you want to be remembered by your family, friends, colleagues and neighbors?
In order to grow and develop we have to change ourselves. I’m working on me, what about you? What are your life lessons for succeeding?