Relationship Conflict Framework for Resolution
1. Challenge you assumptions, gather the data and information
2. Explore the Difference and Identify Problems
3. Sharpen the Difference or Agreement–establish boundaries
4. Identifying and Exploring Win-Win Solutions
5. Get Commitment – Identify Action Plan – Follow-Up by using Smart-steps for change
6. Continuous Improvement and Feedback Loops to support change and open communication.
Next blog I will breakdown the details of the framework stay tuned.