How you can add sustainable value to your relationships:
- You can listen and observe then provide feedback
- If asked you can offer valuable insights and provide solutions to pain or problems.
- You can ask challenging and profound questions that stimulate thoughtfulness and creativity
- You can show people how to make or save relationships and maximize possibilities.
- Build trust by giving credit away and providing a win for others.
These techniques are seen as helpful by most people. Just keep them in balance to develop long-term impact.